I am eager to help you design your space… no matter where you are! E-design allows me to assist you in making your dream space come true via email. I can help choose paint colors, flooring options, cabinetry, and countertops. I also provide guidance on new construction homes. Simply tell me the style you are after. Is it mid-century modern? Bohemian? Farmhouse? Traditional or minimalistic? A mix of styles? The questionnaire below allows me to get an understanding of the look you are trying to achieve. Then it is up to you to purchase the items on the shopping list (complete with links) I provide when your budget allows.
Here’s the E-Design Process:
- Fill out the questionnaire below.
- You include a link to a Pinterest board specific to the room you are wanting e-designed.
- We will have an introductory email exchange about additional details.
- I will design an inspiration/mood board to help you visualize the look with 2 revisions.
- I work with you to complete your vision.
- You will then receive a shopping list with clickable links for all items on the inspiration board that fall within your budget as well as detailed instructions on how to execute the style by placement (Final Design).
Here are some examples of e-design boards:
**Please allow 5-7 business days for the final e-design.**
I’ll get you to try and describe your “style” as best you can. Here are just a few of the questions…
- What is the primary purpose of this room?
- What colors would you like to see featured and/or splashed in this room?
- Should this be a kid-friendly room?
- Include a link to your Pinterest page so I can see your inspiration!
- What are the measurements of the room?
- What is your total budget?
- Email me photos of the space.
I’ll email the entire questionnaire when we officially start!
Flat $400 a room (Dining, Living, Bedroom, Kitchen, etc…)
Flat $225 for half room (Laundry, Half Bath, Closet, Mudroom etc…)
I also do local design, please email me for additional details.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!